We’ve tested a few of our friends and co-workers, and it’s true! No one can solve all 10 of these impossible riddles. How many can you get right? After you answer them all and read the results, go ahead and test your friends with this too. They’ll love a good challenge, and this collection of impossible riddles is exactly that! According to Playbuzz, the creators of this test, if you get more than 5 correct, you’re in the 99th percentile. Ready? Let’s go!
Impossible Riddles 1 – 10
1. If Tom’s father is Tony, then Tony is the _ of Tom’s father.
2. I am a part of your body. You can hold me in your left hand but not in your right hand. What am I?
|A) Left Leg|
|B) Right Hand|
|C) Left Hand|
|D) Right Leg|
3. Our product and our sum always give the same answer. Who are we?
|A) 0, 1, 2|
|B) 10, 20, 30|
|C) 4, 5, 6|
|D) 1, 2, 3|
4. Swap one letter from each of the words “Right” and “Blight” to make two related words.
|A) Tight and Flight|
|B) Flight and Bright|
|C) Light and Bright|
|D) Light and Flight|
5. Laura was 13 years old in 1980 and 8 years old in 1985. How is it possible?
|A) 1985 was a leap year.|
|B) The dates are in BC.|
|C) 1980 began on the vernal equinox.|
|D) The dates are in AC.|
How do you think you are doing so far? Are you feeling good about your answers? Okay, here we go, we’ve got the rest of the impossible riddles for you below.
6. What falls but never breaks?
7. McFarland has 86 goats. All but 6 die. How many are left?
8. I start with T, end with T, and have T in me. Who am I?
9. I am a 7 letter word. I become longer when my third letter is removed. Who am I?
10. When I get multiplied by any number, the sum of the figures in the product is always me. What am I?
Correct Answers for Impossible Riddles
How do you think you did? We have the correct answers for you below, and we hope you did well! Let’s find out, and see if you are smarter than most!
2. Right Hand.
3. 1, 2, 3.
4. Light and Bright.
5. The dates are in BC.
7. 6 goats are left.
8. Teapot. (Starts with t Teapot. Ends with t teapoT. Has TEA in me)
9. Lounger. (Remove the “u” and the word becomes “longer”)
10. The answer is 9. (9×2 = 18. 1+8 = 9. 9×3 = 27. 2+7 = 9 etc)
If you enjoyed this collection of brain teasers, you will love these too: