It’s nearly the weekend so it’s time for a tricky math riddle! You’re pretty clever if you can solve this one.
It seems straightforward, but is it?
Do you think you’ve got the right answer?
Scroll down to find out!
The Correct Answer
The right answer is 16 years old. Some people may have thought nine, however, if the older brother is 4, and the younger brother is two, that means there is a two-year age gap between them.
Want more riddles? Check out these ones below (answers to follow):
- What must be broken before you can use it?
- I’m tall when I’m young, and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?
- What month of the year has 28 days?
- There’s a one-story house in which everything is yellow. Yellow walls, yellow doors, yellow furniture. What color are the stairs?
- What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?
- What gets wet while drying?
- A man was outside in the rain without an umbrella or a hat, but not a single hair on his head got wet. How?
- I shave every day but my beard never changes. What am I?
- What has lots of eyes but can’t see?
- What has one head, one foot, and four legs?
- An egg.
- A candle.
- All of them.
- There are none, it is a one-story house.
- A promise.
- A towel.
- He’s bald.
- A barber.
- A bed.
More Mind Games
Now that you’ve got that tricky math riddle figured out, challenge yourself to some of these other riddles:
- Challenging Riddle: ‘What Has Eyes But Cannot See?’ Can You Solve It?
- This intricate riddle will blow your mind – can you find the answer?
- 10 Visual Riddles to Challenge Your Attentiveness
Make sure you share them with your family and friends!