There are moments in one’s life when one says or does something so incredibly stupid that it deserves a facepalm. In fact, for some, it is a badge of honor. And for others, it’s pure embarrassment. Nevertheless, it always serves up a good laugh- and maybe a teaching moment if the occasion crops up.
Let’s Check Out The Top 20 Facepalm Moments That Made Us Go ROFL
1. Porch pirate really needs to see what they are stealing and not just rush off like Wily E. Coyote. Not a good pirate if they can’t see the booty.
2. There is, in fact, a place where kids get book subscriptions and can loan more books as they keep reading further. It is called a LIBRARY!
3. A wrongful conviction implies a false conviction. If you know someone who believes a wrongful conviction is a result of doing wrongful acts, they probably need to go back to school.
4. Kim Kardashian is the epitome of everything wrong with reality TV. Remember when she puts on mirrored sunglasses to play poker? No? Well, it happened.
5. On a scale of 1-10, how petty are you if you compare yourself to your ex-partner’s current partner of choice? Also, how many points will you add to comparing yourself to them based on their looks?
6. If the World Wars were between countries with an overwhelmingly white population, the USA definitely needs to pay a lot in reparations for bombing Japan without any just cause.
7. There will be situations where you be confronted with so much stupidity that words will fail you. In such a situation, it is better to just move away. If someone gets confused between YOL and JOY, what can you do?
8. The person you have a baby with is someone you can choose. If you were to make a mistake in choosing them, and then you end up wishing for a choice…
9. If you have diligently watched Game of Thrones, and the only issue you have with the show is the actors not losing weight, then you haven’t really watched the show, my friend. On that note, Season 8 sucked, and they should have made it better!
10. Native Americans and Indians are two extremely differing populations. One was referred to as Indian because a European didn’t understand Geography.
11. COVID was real, and face-coverings worked. But do you really think the best way to stop the pandemic would be by wearing the mask underwater?
12. If you go to a car dealership and moan about the lack of motorbikes, who is the Karen in this situation? Similarly, don’t go to a KFC and ask for vegan options when the C in KFC stands for Chicken.
13. Organic medicines work, except that they don’t. So if you want an increase in your immunity, as well as your blood pH levels, please don’t start injecting yourself with Himalayan salt- you will end up killing yourself. Go to a doctor- they have studied for this.
14. I believe running any distance is an achievement in itself. But if you say you ran 5 kilometers in 10 mins, that does sound like hyperbole. That would mean you ran 500 meters per minute and around 8 meters per second. Even Bolt can’t keep that speed up for 5 km.
15. If you are distrustful of the government and its manipulations, why do you want to accept the money that they provide? And how do you even hide money under the mattress, which literally comes to you either as a mail or as a direct deposit? Americans truly are ignorant.
16. Pitting Ironman against Magneto might not work the best for Tony Stark. But what will definitely be an L would be the commenter who thinks iron is not a metal. Go back to school, friend.
17. ATLANTA spelled backward is ATNALTA. They are not the same. Unless you are a resident of a mirror dimension.
18. Let’s just end this discussion once and for all. YOUR implies possession. YOU’RE implies you are. They are not the same. Eg- You’re stupid if you think you’re and you are the same.
19. If you like driving cars around lanes, you are a racer, not a racist. If you like calling people the N-word, then you are a racist. #themoreyouknowthemoreyougrow.
20. Not being afraid of the virus and doing whatever you previously did doesn’t imply courage or bravado. It just makes you look reckless and stupid. Wear. The. Mask.
So, how many times did you facepalm over the course of this article? Tell us in the comments below!
Keep Reading: The 25 of the Funniest Facepalms (yes, there are more)