Facepalms are quite a common feature- especially if we are conversing with opinionated people. It’s hard to resist lifting your hand and covering your face, but sometimes it must be done. Here are some of the most cringy, awkward, and just plain dumb moments that only deserve a massive facepalm.
You Can’t Facepalm Harder Than These:
1. While people all over the world aspire to go to Harvard and Stanford, the average American school education is probably not worth its weight in water.
2. Remember, kids, don’t get your information from Facebook. It could lead to something as stupid as a cracked and chalked-up windshield or as fatal as a car accident.
3. Online dating, on certain occasions, implies that the woman is looking for someone who would care for everything financially. Guess feminism hasn’t reached the grassroots of society.
4. Don’t argue with someone if you don’t understand the difference between ‘you’re’ and ‘your’. You just come off as incredibly dumb.
5. This post truly displays the glowing indictment of the American education system. When someone finds it too difficult to do basic math as an adult, the election results and politicians are no surprise.
6. We seriously hope that this ‘Professor’ is actually a massive troll and doesn’t actually mean it. Or else…
7. If you don’t know the name of the boat in the film, Titanic, Jack died for your sins.
8. Sometimes, the simplest solution is the correct one. If you want to get a bold lock nut unscrewed- you should consider using a nut wrench, perhaps. It is exactly as simple as that.
9. Online shopping has come a long way- but they still don’t sell colons. However, since we seem to be on the same topic- how about a thesaurus?
10. If your car needs gasoline, don’t add diesel. After all, you probably won’t be adding blood bags to someone who needs a saline solution- would you?
11. We just have a simple phrase for people who think similarly- Nazis, not cool. Please don’t ever try to humanize the Nazis.
12. Now- that’s a way of looking at the solution. While the individual with the foster cat situation would probably be looking at it as a ‘half-full glass’ situation, OP probably thinks that the entire glass has been thrown in a volcano.
13. The easiest way to know if you are dating someone or not is to ASK THEM OUT! It is just a question at the end of the day.