We just found the hardest riddle challenge for you to solve! In fact, this riddle challenge was specifically made for the best of the best. If you can solve it in under 30 seconds, you can basically call yourself a genius. Are you going to attempt this riddle? If you’re ready to give it a try, grab a pencil and a piece of paper and let’s go!
Did you know there are numerous ways these brain teasers can benefit you? It’s true! Giving your brain little challenges every day can boost your mental clarity and prevent dementia. That blob of grey matter in your head is neuroplastic, which means it can change over time. You’ve heard the phrase “if you don’t use it, you lose it,” and that also applies to your brainpower!
According to Mindvalley, “When we don’t actively seek novel experiences that expose our minds to all sorts of new and challenging stimuli, our neuroreceptors die off from disuse. Brain teasers can help keep the mind stimulated by encouraging it to think and act in new and novel ways. Lateral thinking keeps us feeling fresh, creative, on our toes, so to speak, when tackling new problems. And we aren’t often given the opportunity to exercise lateral thinking in our day to day lives.“
Today’s Brain Challenge
One important fact about this topic is that “your brain reaches its peak performance at 16-25 years, and thereafter cognitive functioning declines. For most of us, this is not great news. But, no matter how old you are or what your profession is, science shows that training with brain exercises can in fact benefit you.“
So, let’s check out today’s brain challenge and get your daily mind exercise underway!
Reading the image above, we can see a logic riddle to challenge your brain. It reads, “If Mother’s name is Mrs. Sixty Two, Son’s name is Fifty Two, Daughter’s name is Forty Two, What is the name of the Father?”
Do you have an idea of what the answer might be? Let’s first consider all the elements of this riddle before attempting to find a solution. Look at all aspects in the riddle, and good luck! Remember, you only have 30 seconds to solve this challenge. We can’t give you too many clues or the riddle will be too easy to solve. Hopefully, you almost have your answer.
Take your time, but not too much! 30 seconds should be plenty of time to find the correct answer to this challenge. Although most people don’t come up with the right answer, we know you probably will. After all, you’re smarter than most! Ready to compare results and see if you got the right one?
The solution to this challenge is as follows: If we see that the Mother and Wife is Mrs. Sixty Two, and the children are named Fifty Two and Forty Two, we notice something important. These are not hyphenated names! Therefore, the first names are not important. Mrs. Sixty Two is the Wife of Mr. Sixty Two, making the name of the Father and Husband Mr. Sixty Two. If your answer was Sixty Two, you got it right!
Besides doing brain challenges every day, there are other things you can do to improve your memory and strengthen your brain. How Stuff Works notes a few recommendations:
- Make sure you have music playing for at least a little while every day; while any music is good, research has found that classical music is especially stimulating to the intellect.
- Keep lots of books on hand, and make time to read them. If you can’t block out specific reading times, keep a paperback in your purse or briefcase so you can squeeze in some reading while you’re riding a train or bus or waiting for an appointment.
- Add a fish tank to your home or office with lots of colorful fish and interesting tank toys.
- Paint the walls of your home interesting, unusual colors or add some wallpaper. Select interesting art, knickknacks, rugs, and curtains. Try to include a variety of textures with things like pillows, blankets, and furniture fabrics.
If you enjoyed today’s challenge, make sure you try these others out as well!
- Today’s tricky riddle – that only a few people can solve
- Here’s A Puzzle That’s Baffling So Many Adults! Can You Guess The Right Answer?
- Can You Solve This Viral Equation And Prove Who’s Right And Who’s Wrong Once And For All