Nowadays, we spend all our free time usually staring at our screens, mindlessly scrolling through our social media. It can make us duller as we look through the same things over and over again, without exercising our brains.
So, if you have some free time, why not try out solving riddles? Riddles are one of the most enjoyable and beneficial mental exercises. Plus, when you successfully manage to crack one of the more difficult riddles, you get an unrivaled sense of achievement. Moreover, solving riddles acts as stress-relief, and betters the health of our minds. It also enhances our skills of cognition.
If all that has convinced you to try some riddles, then today we bring you 15 of them! But before you start solving them, here is a warning: they are built to test the limits of your intelligence. So don’t feel disappointed if you don’t get some answers. Some of them are really tough!
Here Come The Riddles
1. A woman was staying at a hotel when she heard knocking at her door. When she opened it, she saw a man she did not know. The man apologized and said that he thought it was his room, and left. But the woman immediately called security from her room. Why was she so suspicious of the man?
2. Two sons and Two fathers are traveling together in a car. However, the car has only three passengers. How can that be?
3. Neither do I speak nor can I hear anything. But I will always tell the truth? Identify me.
4. Which letter is the coolest one in the alphabet?
5. Walk on the living – they don’t even mumble. But walk on the dead and they will mutter and grumble. What are “they”?