Have you a mind for numbers? Well, even if mathematics is not your forte, and neither is remembering number sequences, don’t let that deter you from trying out this mind-bender. All you have to do is work out how many sevens you can see in the image. There is no multiplication, divisional, or additional sums involved with this puzzle. Just a keen eye-sight, fine attention to detail, and some decent concentration. The following puzzle asks how many sevens you see in an image, good luck!
Before we begin, let us talk about why these riddles are good for your brain
Because consistency is key, we will keep p with the pattern of seven and give you seven reasons why your brin deserves a riddle every now and then (that’s right, we said deserves). Here goes:
- Your problem-solving skills are practiced and appreciated. These riddles and puzzles, when practiced on a regular basis can help you with problem-solving in all aspects of your life, not just when you are riddling away.
- They give your memory more strength. This will also apply to your ability to recollect and recognize, especially if you are doing a memory puzzle
- Puzzles and riddles are a general mood improver. We all need a pick-me-up every now and then. So, without resorting to anything untoward, a riddle might be your best option
- Riddles and puzzles give both the left and right-hand sides of your brain a good workout. This is important because we tend to either be left-brained or right-brained and this can lead to us neglecting the side we are not very strong at.
- Puzzles, riddles, mind-benders alike all have the ability to raise your IQ. This means they literally are working your brain like a muscle to make it stronger, or wiser.
- IF you are struggling with high-stress levels, a puzzle might be the trick to lower it. They take your mind off the stressful problem, whilst you concentrate on the puzzle. This will help to boost your mood, thus, limiting the cortisol released.
- They keep your aging brain mentally fit, prolonging the progression downhill as soon as you turn 25 years old.
So, how many sevens do you see in this picture?
Now that we are motivated by reason and logic, let’s take a look at the puzzle. If you look closely, at the picture below, you will notice that it is made out of a collection of the letter “Z” and the number “7”. There are far more of the letter” Z” than there are of the number “7” and in total, they make the formation of a bigger number “7”
Whilst you ponder on that riddle for a bit….
There is a pattern to this type of mind-bender. It takes some eager eyes that don’t miss much to get this one. If you first guessed that here are four or five of the number “7”s then it’s time to guess again! Go back and give the picture a closer study – if that’s possible! Don’t stress out too much if you struggle to get it the first time around. The more of these you do, the quicker and more inept you will be to complete them correctly. For now, we will give you the answer and you can compare it to yours. See the picture below.
So, how did you do and how many sevens did you see? Let us know in the comments! If you would like to try some more brain teasers, we recommend these!